Ticket Refund Policy
- Registration is on a first-come-first-served basis and is limited to space restrictions.
- Advance registration is recommended for all programs.
- Registration is confirmed only upon receipt of payment.
- All registration is subject to availability.
- All programs, prices and instructors are subject to change without notice.
If you have reserved a free DMG member ticket for a paid event and are unable to make it, please cancel your registration so that another member can attend.
Doing so means more people have access to our programming, and ensures we start events on time!
If you have paid for a registration and cancel more than 2 weeks prior to the start of an event, you are eligible for a full refund. Please contact us to initiate the refund process – it is not automatic.
Refunds and Exchanges
In general, we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for registrations canceled less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course or workshop. However, this is not a hard-and-fast policy. If something comes up and you're unable to make it to an event you have a paid for, please contact us and we'll see what we can do.
The more notice you give us, the better chance we will be able to provide a refund or credit for a future event.
Absolutely no refunds will be given after the event.