Resource Development Committee
This committee is governed by the joint Terms of Reference.
This committee meets on the 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Chair: Jayd Matyas
- Members: Izzie Colpitts-Campbell, Jennie Robinson Faber, Natalie Zina-Walschots, Blanche Israël, Rose Goodwin, Angelica Sales
Supports DMG's goal of developing sustainable financial support through a balance of corporate and community partnerships and sponsorships, arts council funding and earned revenue.
- Manages all stages of the sponsorship cycle, from goal-setting to long-term partnership cultivation.
- Proactively researches funding, partnership and grant opportunities and develops proposals for Board approval, collaborating with committees to develop appropriate proposals for different partners (industry/corporate, government, academia, community, family offices, etc.).
- Develops short-, medium- and long-term funding strategies and priorities in tandem with other committees and the Board.
- Writes, edits, submits, monitors and reports on grant applications.
- Plans and executes one-time and long-term fundraising events and campaigns.
- Manages communication and relationships with partners and sponsors.