Conflict Resolution Committee
This committee is governed by the joint Terms of Reference.
Please also refer to the Conflict Resolution Policy.
This committee does not meet on a set schedule.
- Co-chairs: Izzie Colpitts-Campbell & Santo Aveiro-Ojeda
- Members: Jen Costa, Kaitlin Tremblay
- Ex-officio: Jennie Robinson Faber
Lines of Communication
To ensure transparency for current and future committee members, committee business must be communicated and documented (in the case of offline conversations/decisions) through:
- A dedicated Basecamp project for the committee
- Slack channel #cmte-conflict-resolut
- Emails sent to a complainant, an offender, or third parties about a complaint should be CC’d to the Basecamp email address.
- The committee should meet at least two times per year, but may meet as frequently as needed, on an ad hoc basis in order to respond to reports
- One-half the voting members constitutes a quorum; chair or co-chair must be in attendance.
- Minutes should be posted to the committee’s Basecamp project in a timely manner.
Additionally, CR committee procedures are driven by the following documents:
- Develop and maintain conflict resolution policies and procedures
Respond to, document and track complaints and concerns regarding:
- Violations of the code of conduct
- Incidents that engage conflict resolution procedures
- Report any serious disputes or conflicts to the board in a timely manner